.net - The C# compiler and memory management -


I am compiling a design class about memory management. I have been reading about garbage collection and have seen that most of the low level content is with the C / C ++ code. I have a few questions about the C # compiler.

  1. Was the part of the net framework for memory management written in C / C ++?
  2. How does the net manage?
  3. Has their internal garbage collection used Molok ()?
  4. Which method of graffiti collection uses the .net framework? I would probably use it to generate new questions, but I'm not sure if I should make a new question or edit it.

  • / P>


  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

    sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

    javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -