iphone - Cocoa and Cocoa Touch: is an object on the dictionary? -


I thought if an object is on a dictionary, but it appears that it is not. >

I have an NSMutableDictionary with a key called "Product".

Some products have been dynamically added to me, such as

  [myDict addObject: @ "banana" for: @ "products"]; [MyDict addObject: @ "orange" for: @ "products"]; [MyDict addObject: @ "Grapes" for: @ "Products"];  

etc.

At some point I would like to know that, for example, banana is on the dictionary

Is there a way to do this? I mean, just to know that an object is on the dictionary?

Thanks for any help.

You can put whatever you want in the form of object using ObjectForKey Zero < / Code> will return if the object is not in dictionary and will return the object. You can use it like this:

  [myDict addObject: @ "For what you want" : @ "Banana"]; [MyDict addObject: @ "whatever you want" for: @ "orange"]; [MyDict addObject: @ "Whatever You Want" for: @ "Grapefruit"]; .. ([myDict objectForKey: @ "banana"]) {// I've got} if ([myDict objectForKey: @ "orange"]) {// I have an orange} if ([myDict ObjectForKey: @ "Grapes"]) {// I have grapes}  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -