css - How to position div vertically using YUI grids? -


Hi,

I used the YUI grid for layout design I am I want to place call 3 in vertical position, and always paste it at the bottom of the page. How to do this?

I did not find any online documentation about vertical positioning in the UII grid. Hope someone can put some light on it :)

What do you do to make a yui-specific No way 'then ask, but you should be able to set it by setting it down and stick 3 to 3 on the bottom:

Below: 0px;

Note that call 2 will not automatically adjust its height, in all the ways where the beginning of col3, the heights in the CSS work differently from the way they do the width.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -