c# - How can I prevent a Checkbox state switch when the user clicks on the text? -


I have a list box with checkbox in it I want to prevent the checkbox from changing its position if the user Clicks I want to change only if small box is clicked directly

Is there any way to do this in windows forms?

Good luck and thanks in advance.

Labels instead of the text property of the text checkbox, or you can create your own control, in which one The checkbox and label is the text of the control property then the text will fill in the label, and you can expose all the checkboxes to regular properties in your control.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -