c# - How can I find out if there are windows above a control? -


If I have Winforms controls, can it be possible to tell whether the window above it (from any application)? Actually, I have to know that some parts of my control are actually appearing on the screen.

If you are happy to p / call, the EnumWindows function provides all top-level windows HWND on the screen is; This allows you to get a Non-Client Rectangle (GetWindowRect) to compare the limits of your form.

This non-rectangular opaque areas (media player and fancy skins for choice), so you can be false positive for such a control window.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -