c# 2.0 - How to compress a Video file(.wmv,.avi,.flv) without affecting its video quality -


I am making a process in which I compress all types of files, for the compression / decompression I have a GJPstream class I use all kinds of files easily, but when it comes to a video file, compressed files files are more than basic filesyes, so the purpose of compression is poor. To compress the video file without successfully losing the video quality.

OK, I accept it. But what about winrar

Most of the formats are already compressed. To format with format you will most likely kill quality without getting more in limiting the size


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -