xslt - Using new fonts with Apache FOP in Java -


I have to internationalize an application, and therefore I should select a user for a pdf font which is a runtime I will build on I want to be able to display a list of font options from the user's system by using GraphicsEnvironment.getLocalGraphicsEnvironment ()

  GetAllFonts ();  

This works fine to get fonts, but then I think that to play well with the photo, it has to jump with some hoops, as outlined. I can follow all the instructions which he has underlined, except that I do not know how to get the location of fonts to run TTFRD.

  1. Does anybody know how to collect each font with the Java getAllFonts () command?
  2. Is it a good idea to embed a font in PDF? For example, the Ariel Unicode MS TFF file is ~ 30 MB.
  3. Is this the only way to make PDFs with FP and XSL internationally?

>

The XML font metrics file is no longer required.

For your questions:

  1. It is impossible that Java will not give you this information. It is partly why FOP has its own font subsystem. Yes, it is really recommended. Please note that FOP supports font alltping, so only necessary glyphs are embedded in PDF.
  2. Not sure what you mean it should be very easy to make an upgrade with the above information and to the latest release.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -