wpf controls - WPF Scale Transform and ScrollViewer - When Zoomed can't scroll beyond original size -


I have a StackPanel inside ScrollViewer.

I have a slider, which converts on scale StackPanel problem to allow zoom-in and zoom-out functionality is that when I zoom in, scroll-before content Do not accept it as 'big'.

So, if I scroll a little bit and scroll as much as I can go to - it stops, before I reach the end of the content, if I zoom back at the transformer level , So I think that at that point there is absolutely no stop. If I zoom a lot, then I can only see a small fraction of my total content when I scroll all the way.

I lose most material, which can change TransformOrigin to control the side; But I think there should be no care for ScrollAvrayer (or for any other control?).

Are you rendering, or change the layout? You should do later.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -