WPF Architecture and Direct3D graphics acceleration -


After reading the WPF architecture, I am confused with the little benefit that WPF will provide me (Wikipedia is a good search reference Is not, but I have found this useful). I have some questions

1) WPF uses 3D render to surfaces. However, the viewer is provided by the media integrated layer in the D3 Surface, which runs on the CPU. is it true?

2) I just have a question that do not use bitmap basic resources. Does this mean that if I use a lot of images, then MIL will make every copy, while the text will be copied instead of storing bitmaps on the video card? 3) It has been mentioned in the article that WPF uses penters algorithm which is back in front pain is slow. Is there any logical reason why WPF uses jade-buffering and render to rear? I am guessing because it is the easiest way to handle transparency, but it looks weak.

I think it is thinking that it would not be wise to put hundreds of buttons on one screen for me, colleagues say that it has Direct X accelerator. I do not quite believe that the full Direct X fast speed about WPF I used to work on video games and my memory of writing the D3D and OpenGL code tells me to be alert.

You can check the SDK for Question # 1 and # 3 which discusses and How is it exchanged between the higher framework and the Media Integration Layer (MIL). It also discusses why the painter's algorithm is used.

For # 2, this is definitely not the case at all. Bitmap data will be moved into the hardware and will be cached there.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -