vba - Merge like dates in MS Access -


I am a pilot who flies many feet in one day. The software that I use to log in, extract the CSV file and lists each foot separately, I import CSV file in Table 1 in MS Access. From the same day, But would like to merge into a record. My problem is combining the path and adding time.

Table 1

  Date Plane Time 2009-10-13 111WS Cho LGA 120 200 9-10-13 111WS LGA ITH 100 2009-10-13 111WS ITH LGA 90 2009-10-13 111WS LGA BOS 110  

Table 2

  Date Plane Route Time 2009- 10-13 111WS CHO-LGA-ITH-LGA -BOS 420  

I have to use VBA code to do this, but I have not done any programming in 12 years and unfortunately do not have time to release Don I do not think That code should be very detailed, it's very much Have knowledge. I do not know how to do this. I hope someone can help me out. thank you in advanced.

Note: I am using MS Access 97 (hope this is not a problem) / Date field is a string, not a date / minute time, and can remain like this Usually, there will be no more than 80 records in Table 1 / one to eight flights from somewhere in a day.

Create a total query, fetch it in your table, and include date and time as the column. The date column should be set to group by in the total row, and the time should be set to Sum . To get the last entry in the route, you'll also need one more column, so enter to columns in the grid, and set the total code for that column to final .


< / P>

This will add the FROM column to the same value, which you can add to the output as the second column. Set the total line for expression from this column.

To get the full path, combine the composite column with the last call column.

Note that you do not need to create the entire query at once. Individually (in your own query) create each of the three pieces (total time, combination route, closing destination), and make sure each piece works differently, combine them in the same query Before doing


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -