SolidWorks API - Electromagnetic Dynamics -


Is it possible to simulate custom forces (in my case, electromagnetic) using the Solidwork API for Annet / Motion Study / Cosmos / SOP?

EMS?

I am looking for any combination of APIs that have the required positive data / digital or magnetic North / South strong strongness strong .

Whatever I need to be able to do, it's a lot:

  • Model two cubes
  • If the mark is positive charge on one side and
  • Press "Go"
  • Come and stick them together
  • > Once I can understand how to do this, I can go through the complex code which I am trying to write (this is not a problem). ). I'm stuck on where to start I searched and searched, but can not find a definite answer, the documentation is sparse and hard.

    If this is certainly not possible to try Solidwork or not, then this is an acceptable answer. I was left free to take the platform, so I would never have worked a solid job, but it was chosen for me.

    Edit
    It seems that I was looking for the IDDMaction of the Causmotion API, what the reactive class was. Can anyone tell me an example of using it to define a custom force between two objects?

I can not talk about solvedwork, so my answer may be irrelevant - but I have used dynamic systems for model-re-tracing software.

My case, I was simulating the conditions of the Moon and Solar Planets, Ray-Tracing Software (POVRA) took care of creating an image of the scene including the Sun, Earth and Moon,

I suspect that this may be in the case of electromagnetic dynamics modeling, and you At intervals The status of mill bodies will be calculated so that the SolidWork can present the sequences of an animation.

I can all be wrong about Solidwork's capabilities, so I wish you good luck.

I was tempted to say that "it is impossible" because you said "acceptable answer", but it would be very easy.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -