qt - Is there a way to emulate a QGroupVBoxLayout? -


I am using QT Designer and I know how to use a QV box layout and the Cuebox box but it It seems that a QGroupWebbox layout. So I have to put a QVBoxLayout inside the QGroupBox, but if I modify the dimensions of one, then I have to do the other one. Is there any way to change the dimension directly from Qt Designer?

  1. In a QGroupBox form
  2. Add to the position in QGroupBox , where you will expect the layout to be applied (it does not have to be
  3. select QGroupBox and the toolbar button (three One with a blue vertical bar)
  4. "Vertically Exclude" / ol>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -