Oracle string_agg(distinct columnname) does not work in pl/sql, only in sqldeveloper -


I am trying to get string_agg function to work with specific keywords. Sample use:

  Select string_agg (separate a.name), a.id, a.id  

by a group tbl_a This problem is That it works in SqldEveloper, but when running it in an unknown pl / sql block in the application express, it denies accepting a different keyword and I get an error saying it is not allowed separately. Why would this be doing this? Is there a simple solution? I am using 10.2 and Application Express 3.2.

EDIT: To clarify, I am interested in solving this problem, but if there is any other string_AG / group_connect function I can use I am open to any idea.

Edit: I finally select

  string_agg (separate a.name), string_agg (distinct a.city), a.id to tbl_a a I want to be enabled by group A.id  

and both string_agg columns are depleted ... This is a problem when using both subdivisions separately in both subdivisions Columns do not get different values.

This behavior seems like a bug according to the last post on it.

Should move a specific operation in a sub-query:

  Select string_agg (sq.name), from sq.id (choose a different a.name, a.id From tbl_a a) sq group by sq.id  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -