optimization - "Pre-warming" the cache with a full, computationally complex page from my Rails app -


itemprop = "text">

Our initial page load is an animal in our Rail app it needs great stuff about page refresh reduction. The whole thing is very Ajax-Y (and our designer has given it a great look!) There is only one problem: Initial page load is a monster

I have optimized for my app's typical users, caching, Memoizing, etc. has touched and enhanced incredible speed improvements and is very useful very useful. Although in the case of the edge where the amount of data is crooked, on the other hand it is high and due to the huge amount of data crushing the initial page load, it may take up to 15-25 seconds.

Our biggest problem is that we can not do any cached page. The application is very generous / updated in the question and users come only when they need to make changes, A quick parsing of our logs shows that the PUTs and POST numbers increase from about 50 to 1. Any attempt for page cache, action, or piece will end up almost any part of the cached page, which has made the performance a bit difficult to improve so that all other layers can be optimized. What I am thinking is this:

Is there a way for me to generate a page and "pre-warmed" cache, so that when the page is requested I serve it instead of cash application? What do I have in my mind while the user is using the current page and is posting (all this happens with Xhor) My server page can expire the server and reboot it so that when the user The time has come to request the full page and then ... BAM has already been generated and I am serving it. Obviously this will take some important system resources, but I'm lucky in my superb hardware and have a limited amount of users.

From the logical point of view it seems like what I am doing first, although I can not find any examples of this on 'NET'. . Just typing the wrong words, though. any idea? Examples? Can I follow tutorials, plugins or links?

Thanks before the time! Really appreciate it!

Sorry for suppressing the old thread, but I know it - it is not certain that it Anyone with any such requirement:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -