javascript - Reloading or redirecting the parent from a child iframe in safari -


I am creating an iframe that follows some processing with frame (from external site) back to my domain Iframe redirects), after which the parent frame should be reloaded, although I have tried several ways to call parents, but none of them is working in Safari?

Use the methods.

  self.parent.location = "/"; Self.top.location = "/"; Self.top.location.reload ();  

All of these only reload the iframe. It feels like parents / headlines are losing due to the redirects within the IRF. In fact, I've encountered this problem first and I believe the root cause of this issue is: This is a browser-related security issue - try it - it worked for me:

var reloadParent = self.parent.location.reload () ;; SetTimeout ("ReloadPrint", 500);

Hope this works for you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -