c# - What is the life cycle of an ASP.NET file upload on code behind? -


I would like to know what events have been performed after a user has uploaded the file to upload (if any) ASP Net Pages

Do I need to change anything at the IIS level?

Should the user experience page life cycle events when uploading a file?

I see different behaviors for IIS server from Visual Studio on my development server that I deploy:

On the development server, life cycle events start When a file is selected, they are on deployed servers.

Do the classes require me to override, to maximize the default behavior of the upload, Code> web.config settings me Should Dlni?

The problem I have is how the code is executed before uploading the file, but after selecting a file

PS This is related to my previous question But in the hope of understanding the entire upload process, we have contacted in a very different way, so I thought this is a different question.

No, this was a class received from uploading, which is not an event for uploading file (maybe .net 4)

class = "post-text" itemprop = "text" object and something like on the download event:

  public event event handover onupload; Protected Zero OnLoad (...) {if (this.HasFile & Upload to it! = Faucet) Upload on (this, EventArgs.Empty); }  

.

-

- Edit: Oh, I read your post again and you want to know when people choose a file, but it is not yet on the server Has been sent? Thats Javascript server side can not know that when people choose it without sending any information to the server you can develop a webserver function, which is said to be that when the input has been changed, but I do not know Good idea. Can you use javascript for this?

Try:

  & asp: textbox id = "t1" runat = "server" />  

:

  t1.Attributes.Add ("onchange", "Warning ('its value has changed:' + this. Value); ");  

Hope it helps.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -