c# - MaximizeBox set to false not working -


I am working with windows as C # I have set my form maximizebox = false but when I click on the form it is maximizing how can I stop it?

Note: If I set my Form Border Style, then no one is working. In other cases it is working fine

thanks in advance nagu

just because If you set the box to maximize it does not mean that the form can not be maximized. This means that your form hides that particular button.

You can touch the maximum area by double-clicking on the title area or within the code.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -