sql server - CHECK/NOCHECK for Sql Compact Edition -


I am trying to wipe and re-examine test data on SQL CE. I am getting an error due to the current FK constraints, usually in the Sql2005 I will have the

  optional table [tablename] check / nocic all constraint /> to enable / disable all the barriers  < / Pre> What I found in my search, it seems that it can not be supported in CE. is it true? If so, is there any alternative? 

NOCHECK is not supported on SQL CE 3.1 / 3.5

The usual method of completing this, leaving the obstacle, do your operation and then add it back.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -