printing - HTML specify print pages? -


I am creating a table of data that needs to be printed. I want the header to be at the top of every page. So, I am thinking of the best way to do this, every third column is either to repeat the header and break it into sections but still there is no way to make sure that each section is printed on its page. I know Does anyone know what I am trying to do?

Thank you!

Ensure that your table headers are in the section of the table, then insert the CSS in style: / P>

  thead {display: table-header-group; }  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -