java - Eclipse type proposal change from 3.4 to 3.5 - configurable? -


If I have already imported type, then in Eclipse 3.4, I get solid default classes, but 3.5 I get the interface for java.util.Collections for example, hit ctrl + space here:

map map = new ctrl + 3.4, give me the map () on hashmap () space

list , at 3.4 I have been offered the ArrayList () but at 3.5 list () only.

Is it configurable in templates or similar?

I'm not sure that it is configurable, but I know that if you have a < The map installed in the form of code> hashmap , the second one will be present in a hashmap "content help" list.

Maps & lt; Integer, string & gt; M = new Hashmap & lt; Integer, string & gt; ();
Maps & lt; Integer, string & gt; M2 = ctrl + location => hashm

view all


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -