iphone - Group of sections not consistent when using NSFetchedResultsController -


I am working with an NSFetchedResultsController which is a predicate in fetchRequest though, it appears that whenever I When I execute, then the query does not consistently group me.

I have set the 'name of the connection' to NSFetchedResultsController and I have been returned to different sections on this basis or I am working with the original item before running the spread. Sometimes I get 3 squares and other times, it gives 1 section, expected result

How do I create FetchRequestController:

  // Create a Fetch request for the organization. NSFetchRequest * fetchRequest = [[NSFetchRequest alloc] init]; // Configure the unit of the request and its definition NSEntityDescription * entity = [NSEntityDescription EntityForName: @ Managed object contexts in "employee": context]; [FetchRequest Set Entity: Entity]; // A group NSPredicate * predicate = [NSPredicate predicateWithFormat: @ "Any SELF.groups IN% @", [Partition Groups]] Directions to find all the staff involved; [FetchRequest set candidate: count]; // Sort NSSortDescriptor * createDateSortDcptor = [[NSSortDescriptor alloc] initWithKey: @ "createDateTime" climb on the basis of making date and time: yes]; NSArray * sortDescriptors = [[NSArray alloc] initWithObjects: createDateSortDcptor, zero]; [Set FetchRequestSercript: Sort Descriptor]; // should be grouped by the 'group' employee NSFetchedResultsController * Controller = [[NSFetchedResultsController alloc] initWithFetchRequest: fetchRequest Managed object contact: reference sectionNamed: @ "group" cache name: @ "root"];  

My object model is similar to what was mentioned in this second question:

Is there any way to ensure that I am constantly being grouped Am I

It has been discovered that it is easy to do this:

 < Code> NSFetchedResultsController * Controller = [[NSFetchedResultsController alloc] initWithFetchRequest: fetchRequest Managed Object Contact: Reference sectionname package: @ "groups.name" cache name: @ "root"];  

I did not realize that I can add second level property name within the section name 'KakePath'


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -