How to load html using jquery into a TinyMCE textarea -


I have a texture that uses TinyMCE as a WYSIWYG. Once this texture loads, So I want to, click on some HTML code button that I load with AJAX jquery, that is loaded in that textaria.

I use this HTML code as and

Hello & lt; / P & gt; Original text source

  & lt; Textarea name = "corpo" id = "input_corpo" & gt; Text here & lt; / Text field & gt;  

The JQUERY script that HTML brings in this way only updates the reader (which is hidden, while TinyMCE is in action)

  $ . Get ("hello.html", function (content) {$ ("# input_corpo") .text (content);}); return false;});  

It works like this below: I TinyMeE IEEE IEEE IEEE IEEE IEEE IEEE IEEE IEEEEETEEREEEEETEEREXIPEREMMEEETTEMEEXE;;); return false;});

How can I do this?

You function:

  $ Get ("hello.html", function (content) {// if you have a tiny MEE box on the page: tinyMCE.activeEditor.setContent (content);});  

or too small:

  $ Get ("hello.html", tinyMCE.activeEditor.setContent);  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -