Can SQL Server Management Studio 2005 work with SQL Server Express 2008? -


I'm crazy trying to install SQL Server Express Management Studio 2008

I have 10 Have tried times, I lost now but maybe I can try working with SQL Server Management Studio 2005? Do you know that this will work?

No, you can use full SQL Server 2008 Management Studio (except for SQL Server 2008 versions Express included), and it can connect to SQL Server 2008, SQL Server 2008 Express, and 2005 (and even 2000) versions, but it does not work on the other side, sorry.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -