c++ - How to determine where code spends a lot of time in a kernel space (system calls) -


I have noticed that there is a 10% system space in running my code though I do not know which system call I suspect, However, it is either files or timestamps.

Is there any device to detect which system call is the culprit? In addition, I want to know the frequency (and location) of the call (and cali).

I am on AS3

thx

both strace and truss you can see which system calls are taking time

  • -c To summarize the numbers.
  • Two options are mutually exclusive.

    You want full system profiling tools, which will allow you to have kernel profiles in more detail. It is possible that it is best on your platform.

    From the platform, here are some options:

    • Linux: Stress,.
    • Solaris: (original)
    • FreeBSD:
    • OS X: and; The latter is a graphical UI on DTres and comes with the xD.

    DTress can also help you with your PID provider in your C / C ++ code profile, e.g. See.


    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

    sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

    javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -