c - Combine Gyroscope and Accelerometer Data -


I am creating a balance robot using the Lex Mindstorm NXT system. I am using two sensors from HiTechnick, the first one accelerometer and the other is a gerroscope. I successfully removed noise from both the sensors and derived both angles in between 0 and 2 degree Celsius, 0 degree is completely balanced.

Adding both the values ​​to the sensor to my next challenge is an example graph below which is correct for the fluctuation of the giroscope, which is made from the actual data that displays the flow from the guoroscope: / P>

Enter image description here

The most commonly used approach Which I have seen these sensors solid while using them, using a fictional filter However, I am not an expert in calculus and I do not really understand mathematical symbols, although I understand math in the source code.

I use robot C (which is like any other derivation)

Solution Results:

OK, Karsini has solved my problem by introducing me to a supplement filter. This is a graph showing my results:

< P> Result # 1

Enter image details here

Results # 2

image here Enter details

as you see Spun, the filter improves to Girroscopik drift and adds both signals into a single signal.

Edit: Since I was deciding broken images anyway, I thought this data was used to generate this article:

Enter image details here

PS If you are stuck on a Cayman filter, then there is some C-syntax code for Arduino using it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -