sql - Concatenating records in a single column without looping? -


I have a table with 1 column of sarika values ​​I add those values ​​without adding a value to it with a loop I see the way, if possible. If a loop is the most efficient way to go about it, then I go in that way, but it came to understand that I ask for other options before I miss it. I would like to put it inside a SQL query.

Eventually, I want to contrast a different function.

Is it possible to do without a loop? Or cursor) or should I just use a loop to do this?

Edit: Since there was a very good answer with how to do this in MySQL (as opposed to MS SQL I did initially) I decided to comment, so that others could get the answer too. .

Announce @concat varchar (max) set @concat = ''

Choose @concat = @concat + col1 + ',' from tablename1


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -