securing an asp.net web service for use with jquery ajax -


I am using jquery ajax to fetch data from the asp.net webservice I am wondering how i safe it I can do it and work with jazzery Ajax. This service is part of my web application and in order to access it you have to log in to the application. However I want to make it more secure. For example, a consultant who is looking at all its customers in an autocomplete box, that's good, but they can send it to another adviser's ID instead. What is the best way to safeguard it? Though I have seen this article here, I do not know how any help to make this work with jquery ajax would be appreciated.

As far as I understand, you want to make sure that you use the person who uses your service Know the identity of If the web service is part of your application, then it should not be a problem using cookies (on the same domain on the site to handle web services). Look for some ideas.

Otherwise, you can exclude the temporary identifier from the log members of your site which will be used in the webservice call - in this way even if the identifier is stolen it can be used for a limited time for.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -