Programmatically determine whether a Youtube video has been taken down -


I'm getting most of the music from YouTube (as embedded players). Unfortunately, there is always the risk that one of the videos I'm using will be removed (copyright issues or whatever), which will break the related page on my site.

Ideally, I will have a chrono (which will tell from the night) to check if any video was removed and I was notified. What is the best way to do this?

The information that you want specifically

interact with the YouTube API There are many codes depending on which language you are programming in.

If you still have these problems to work, post it here with more details. / P>


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -