objective c - Error When Using Make -


I'm learning the purpose by using GNUStep in my Windows (Signup) and I have two files, one source And there is a file:

Include $ (GNUSTEP_MAKEFILES) /common.make APP_NAME = HelloWaldHelloWald_Haders = HelloWald_Objc_FILES = Main Me HelloOldSOSOCOIIEELLL = $ (GNEETPMKEEIELE) / Application

But when I go to the directory, I get these errors:

  GNUmakefile: 1: /common.make: Any such file Or directory no GNUmakefile: 8: /application.make: Do not create such a file or directory: *** There is no rule to create the target / application. Make 'Stop'  

What's wrong?

GNUSTEP_MAKEFILES variable is required to point to that directory in which the file is in that command. Of


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -