java - What is the best way of opening PDFs from a JSP? -


I need some guidance on how to launch a PDF from the browser.

I have a JSP which takes some parameters and PDF is based on this download from this documentum server. Files are stored on my local file system. I then provide the user with a group of PDF links so they can click on them to launch PDFs.

Is there a best practice method of doing this?

Thanks

It is not something special: a link is sufficient but if you If you want to open the PDF in a new window, you can add target = "_ new". Just make sure that there is a content-type application / PDF returned for PDF.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -