How to scroll "infinitely" wide view in Android? -


I am considering the option of "infinity", scale-like, how to control controls in Android. The simple idea is to redo the entire scene on each scroll movement, but in some way it does not seem to be proper. It is possible to attract the material before this, but I have no clue how wide should I show in the first place, and what happens when the user scrolls at the end of the scene? I feel that I need to move towards this direction

Should I move towards adding (and removing) to a linear layout in terms of programmers? It would be great to hear what this experience is about attracting long-scrolling custom controls.

Thank you / Eric

If you list / grid or adapters for data If anything you use is working, you can use the most excellent class written by commons and is available here:

This particular purpose of this purpose Was


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -