Eclipse cannot find java file generated via jsp on the work folder -


I am currently using Eclipse 3.4.1 and am using Apache 5.5 as backend server. I am also using the com.sysdeo.eclipse.tomcat_3.2.1 plugin for Tomcat.

I was just thinking, when I get an error and print stack trace for the exception. I would always see the line code, where there was an error on the Java work file generated from the JSP file. However, when I try to click on the link, he said that the source for "org.apache.jsp.WResultReportList_jsp" was not found.

  java.lang.NullPointerException at org.apache.jsp.WResultReportList_jsp ._jspService (WResultReportList_jsp.java:381) at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service (HttpJspBase.java:98 )  

I was wondering how can I configure Eclipse to be able to find that work file and open the specific line of code where the error occurred?

Is it possible to point the error in place of the actual JSP file? Or is it just able to find error line numbers for Java generated work file?

Project -> Properties -> Java Build Path -> Source -> Link Source ...

Linked folder location: C: \ tomcat 7.0 \ work \ Catalina \ localhost \ application_name

Press "end".


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -