Does google have a basic search API? -


I think they do, but because of all the other APIs and tools they are confused because of it. / P>

What I want to do is issue a web request and get a JSON or XML response that includes Google's standard search results, and enables them to be able to page by new requests etc. .

Where can I find this?

No, and no, if you have a non-AJAX one by those "basic" The original SOAP continues to support APIs, which have been the key to use recently, years ago (I have one), but it has been closed in favor of AJAX Search.

""


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -