Can't get wordpress feed to display full article -


It's probably going to be fixing a lot ... I can not understand it.

I want to display posts from a WordPress category on the following page:

I have succeeded in doing this, but when I show 'details' on the page (My code: $ Item-> description), it only shows the snippet of the article, not the full article ...

What do I need to use to show the full article?

I am trying to see the WordPress RSS feed, but when I see it in Firefox then I ask to subscribe, so that I can not really see it and see that to see the full article What should I do. Safari shows its custom feed layout ...

Hopefully I'm Understanding

There is nothing to display full text or excerpt on your article page in your feed. & lt ;? Php the_excerpt () ;? & Gt; to and in your theme files, such as category .pgp, single php, etc.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -