c# - Why doesn't the image load when dynamically loading css in asp.net? -


I am loading a CSS file by dynamically building a server tag with a link style.

All the CSS except the image is okay. This optional text shows I'm doing it in the page_load event.

Here is the snippet of my IMG markup:

  & lt; Img class = "logourl" alt = "header" />  

Here is the CSS for logslr:

  .logourl {background-image: url (../images/a-logo.png); Width: 169px; Height: 61px; Margin top: 5px; }  

When I right-click on the image and view properties, then this is blank (size, address, etc.).

  & lt; Img class = "logourl" alt = "header" />  

Does anyone & lt; Img & gt; Tags can have background-image assets ???? It also does not understand.

According to MSDN, the IMG object does not have this property, so I can say that it is safe to believe that it is not supported in IE.

> Do you really want any period, hyperlink, or some other property where the background image is meant?

edit

I just read the answer of Justin Grant. I think you can use a background image on an image tag, but I keep my answer because it is a silly way of doing this. If you want your image to have a frame around, then I'll create a div or duration with a fixed width and height, and inside it will be a little img.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -