C# SQLite Bulk Insert or Parameterized Insert Efficenecy -


I have datatel that I want to save in a SQLite database table. This is my dilemma, I do not know how Have to go Most datatiles will have 65,000 rows and maybe 12 columns.

So, will it be faster to save datatel to the CSV file and then put it in the SQLite in bulk (which I do not know how to do) or through all the columns it gets faster in the loop

Is there a better solution than what I have listed?

Thank you, thank you, Nathan

check out.

is a SqlBulkCopy in the net framework category, which provides fun sitinetal for bulk inserts. Unfortunately this is supported for the SQL Server only database.

However, by touching some parameters on your insertion, you will make a lot of bulk in bulk, no single demonstration is involved in what people are reporting.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -