c - l2cap server/client using IOBluetooth (osx bluetooth stack) -


I have trouble understanding the API to install an L2cap (or RFCOMM) client / server that is running on OSX Linux With blues on

On Linux, I just open the socket, bind, listen; So accept for the server, & amp; Connect to Socket, Bind, Client (W / I want to use the device to get bind in BT address). In addition, no coupling has been done.

If I support a particular device (or if OSX only supports 1 BT adapater at a time, then listen to any incoming connection.)

I also Do not understand how to configure my application to send to a BT device using a particular device (this is an exception if OSX only supports 1 at a time).

In addition, does the OSX stack need to be between 2 devices before it passes through l2cap?

Examples of any language will be appreciated, however C / C ++ will be given preference.

Thanks

is an example in Mac OS X 10.5 (/ developer / example / Bluetooth, title RFCOMM_Open_SPP_Example) that shows and reads data from a Bluetooth device (I used it to read NMEA lines from BT GPS receivers). See also:

Unfortunately I can not find a copy of the example project anywhere.

It looks like the samples have been changed with the code:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -