asp.net MVC partial with dynamic inherits class? -


I have a partial view that is shared between two controllers and I'm trying to find a way to change it

IE:

My current partial start is as follows:

  & lt;% @ control language = " C # "Inheritance =" System Web. MVC VUUSAR Control & lt; MVCProject.Controllers.PurchasingOrderViewModel & gt; & Gt%;  

And I also want to be able to do the same information in two separate controllers because of the need to be able to do the latter from the second class

Any ideas?

I think controlling the best way to present a common interface or an abstract class for MVCProject. Purchase Order View Model and your other models like:

  & lt;% @ control language = "C #" Inheritance = "System web .mvc .viewUser Control & lt; MVCProject.Controllers IOrderViewModel> " & Gt%;  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -