ajax - Which javaScript framework for cross-domain? -


I am creating a web service that will use cross-domain GET and POST data heavily, and then some lightbox Or the same window on the client

Is there a javascript framework, which is better at this, or even more important, a framework that I should avoid?

  • I want to be able to control the box, actually the sexy boxes will be good. These will be updated without reloading the page.

  • The framework should be really good on cross-domain content. I need a good error trap and process confirmation so that I can show the user that his connection is active.

If needed I can use more than one framework. Bandwidth may be appropriate if a framework is really good on a cross-domain and the other was really good in windows / boxes.

Thank you,

Edit: To avoid the frameworks, I'm thinking about Gouches.

I suggest using jQuery because it is probably the most comprehensive (if "No") is one of the Javascript frameworks, there are many jQuery addons for sexy boxes (you simply), you can avoid the framework for

: Those who do not have the active developer community behind Just see how many releases and fixes are issued.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -