windows - java web application integrating with active direcotry on OC4J server -


I need help I have been searching for it for a long time. I would like to create a servlet (application applied on OC4J), which will allow login and password to enter the user logged into the domain (Active Directory) without any prompt. It is possible to get back to the sublett: User Name GetRemoteUser or GetUserPrincipal form without authentication form? Or do I need another way of doing this

You must notify OC4J as 'Windows Native Authentication' As described in This is just a bit more than just calling a special function - you have to first configure Active Directory and OC4J.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -