Why in JPA EntityManager queries throw NoResultException but find does not? -


Can you please tell me why an object will be found in the JPA 1.0 Entitierer in JPA 1.0 Entitleer, then dealing with useless Will happen. If not found, but using the query interface through the query, getResultList has not found the NORSALT expedition.

Maybe I'm missing something, but I think it is very incompatible with one language, and in fact I had to do a lot

thanks guys.

Questions can be used to get almost anything including the value of a single column in a row is.

If getSingleResult () , could not you tell whether the query did not match any row or whether the query matches a row, but in the selected column Value is zero as.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -