WCF in Windows Mobile 6 -


I have seen this problem on Google, however, no one is able to solve it. I am writing a windows mobile app that I used to create WCF service. When I keep this app on the device, it runs just like other non-mobile applications that use this web service. When I debug it (Bluetooth or USB cuff is connected), some web service calls will break the "lost device's remote connection ..." error and will immediately stop the app from any other debug info. Others will not have to break it at all and I will be allowed to continue debugging. In addition, about 5% of the time, web service calls that break it allow me to debug it, but most of the time, it gives me error and crash.

What is happening with any idea? I am in loss.

Thank you in advance

Are you certain why this is happening because Is this a mobile device?

Sometimes, we do debugging the WCF client or service due to expiration of it.

Is this always the same service that makes you this mistake?

If this is specific service, then what is special about them?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -