visual studio - Shortcut for uncommenting CSS in VS 2008? -


I used the macro described in the VS 2008 to comment on text selection in the CSS editor. I'm looking for another macro, which is the suggestion comments.

Just type a similar module / method, I think that should work, I do not have to try But this is what I think.
Please understand this in addition to the post you have linked, you can see other details from that post.

  Select UnCommentCSS sub UnCommentCSS () as the blind selection = DTE.ActiveDocument.Selection selected selected text string as selected text string = Select Text if selected Text.Length & gt; 0_ and selected text Start ("/ *") _ and select the text. Display ("* /") then selected text = selected text. Sample ("*" C) Selection. Text = selected text (1) end if end sub end module  

Note: This works if you have not nested between / * * /
otherwise you need Has to make corrections / changes


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -