looking for x-platform python console library -


I'm a Python novice.

I want something like the cursed library for Python 2.6 or 3.1 without any code changes to run on Windows and Linux.

I need to work to color the text and background, to read the screen on the screen to read the key and to move the text cursor to a specific position, to clear the screen for.

It should be a completely free library.

When I try to "import curse" on Windows, the compiler tells me "ImportError: Both Python 2.6 and 3.1 are called" no modules called _curses. "

< P>

If anyone is still looking for a curses solution on Windows, then here is a site with , and Covering a very wide range: For 32-bit and 64-bit, Python version 2.5, 2.6, 2.7, 3.1 and 3.2 .

"A dos, OS Wipe public domain curses for / 2, Win32, X11 and SDL Library ".


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -