JQuery mouse events with stacked elements -


I have a web page with the table, using jQuery 1.3.2, I am at the top of each row on the table Gives a div element to its place. There is a high Z-index in the overlaying divisor.

I add the 'mousecenter' and 'mouseover' event to the overlaying element element. On mousestricker, I remove a red border around the overlaying scheme. On the mouseover, I remove the boundary so the effect is to highlight each table row, as the mouse is moved to the table.

As long as the mouse does not enter some text in the table, everything works fine. Then the boundary closes. It looks like what's happening:

  1. Enter the overlying issue - Enter the mousecenter
  2. Enter the table text (still in the overlayed device) - On mouselevel overlaying div Called.

I finally want to capture something click anywhere within the overlaying div to do something, so I can not use CSS to handle it.

Here the code is:

I appreciate any help to capture the overlaying div to ignore the mouse or the table.

What I think, do not bend the mouse cursor and mouseleave bubbles (Src :) for hair elements.

Try Mouseover and MouseOver instead, and it should work as expected.

Edit: Child Bubble down on the skin, I mean bubble with hair elements.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -