html table - YUI Datatable Width -


This may sound like a basic question, but I'm having trouble finding that the width of the table is 100% But how to set up a UUI figures?

I tried to

  #dtContainer {width: 100%; } #dtContainer table {width: 100%}  

But none of these methods works.

To clarify, I see the width of the data format is 100% table empty and empty message is displayed.

Generated table is an HTML table; So, I thought it should work.

Do not use. Yui-dt table {width: 100%; }, This column does not appear to set the width correctly MyDataTable.setAttributes ({width: "100%"}, true); After render the table


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -