How to split a string in PHP -


I have a long string that results in image file- (in base 64) with a binary file encoding. Should it be followed while dividing a differential method (or rule)?
Edit:
I have to type the string in an XML file, but to do this, I have to divide it into smaller parts. Br> Editing 2: I would like to divide it by length (I think this is more suitable in this case). Thank you

You probably want to take a look, because you do the base 64 encoding (assuming Encoding , because you can not embed decoded base64 data in XML files)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -