How do I automatically add dlls to ironruby engine -


I want to add the currently loaded DLL of the current application to the LoneRubube engine so that I can execute the script every time I

using the ScriptRuntime.LoadAssembly . This is my original code

  // This part may have changed, probably a different / possibly RUBINinin or runtime = ScriptRuntime from the new ScriptRuntime (Ruby.CreateRuntimeSetup); // Use our Ruby for all Sovereigns foreach (AppDomain.CurrentDomain.GetAssemblies (in separate assembly) {runtime.LoadAssembly (assembly); }  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -