git push creates 'undo' in remote stage? -


I basically follow the guidelines from here to see a clear snapshot and to mirror the new Am

I am creating a GIT repository on the snapshot directory.

Then I make a clone of that repository to make my work reserves.

UPDATE: Here I did

  CDD: / view / contribsnap # (this is clearly a snapshot) git init git add Git commit #at at this point I have a recuperator that fills my spacescope with snapshot #then git clone -o contribsnap / d / views / csclone # Now I have to edit the repo CD / D / view / CSclone of my work testfile.txt git testfile .txt git commit -m "made some changes" # git gui hit 'push' button which changes my Contribsnap repo #BUT This contribsnap also has a new file That if I do it, it dislikes those changes which I pushed  

END UPDATE

Now, the problem is that I did not understand that my What happens at the 'Push' back to the original with the work store?

When I am pressing the 'push' button in GIT Guinea with my work repository, then it puts the right object in the original repository, but then it is a file, swept aside. For the first time I tried to confuse it for the first time, because I pushed it with a working repo, then it feels a commitment on the original and the head, 1, but there is no change, but not the latest.

I feel that you do not want to do this, and put it there so that the maintenance of the original can easily undo the push?

If I have both the maintenance. Should I 'pull' the repo working instead? Or can I uncover the undo file and then ... I do not know what to do with the 'Undo' file.

Thanksgiving

I'm actually little about what you're doing Confused, but this advice is helpful: In general, this is a good idea to isolate the repository working from its master repository then a different (say) gitrepos < / Code> create a directory, and then pull and pull each local copy from there. Do not edit files directly in that master copy, it can help keep things simple and clean, and this means that you will not accidentally harm your master copy.

You can also use git init --bare in your gitrepos directory, and directory


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -