cURL php extension for windows with SCP and SFTP support -


I switched to zendserver (VS8 php (5.3) binaries, and now there is a shortage of curl (7.1 9.4) The SFTP protocol support (Errors and verified by phpinfo) curl itself has been installed correctly, it is simply lacking to mention protocol support

It works out of the box on VC9 (thread-safe) binaries , Which I have downloaded from php.net (this installation is compiled with VS 9 Apache I was using binaries, so why was I using PHP binary compiled with VS9)

I'm assuming that it has something with curl extensions not created with VS9 , Because I also tried VS6 PP Binary and there was a lack of support for SCP and SFTP ...

Looking at the curl section on phpinfo, I know that PHP without SSPTP / SPTP support To install One Libs Edition is not listed, while there is one with support: libSSH Version-> libssh2 / 1.1

Any ideas on why those curl extensions have not been compiled with LIBS2 / 1.1 It can be assumed that the matter may be ???) or is it something else?

If you can not use curl to SFTP, you can use this pure-PHP Implementation of SFTP may be able to use:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -